EMSS Safety Passport Application Process
Welcome to the EMSS Safety Passport application process.
The fastest way to gain an EMSS Safety Passport is to complete the National Safety Passport Online Course.
You can apply for an EMSS Safety Passport card using one of the following safety qualifications:
- CCNSG Safety Passport (£30.00)
- CITB - Construction Skills Site Management (£30.00)
- CITB - Construction Skills Site Supervisors (£30.00)
- CMIOSH (£45.00)
- IOSH - Managing Safely (£45.00)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (£30.00)
- SPA Safety Passport (£30.00)
- VCA - European Safety Passport (£30.00)
The application process requires a scan/photo of your valid qualification along with a photograph of yourself.
Any applicants who do not provide a photograph that matches our guidelines will not receive their EMSS Safety Passport card.
All certificates provided to us require verification from the awarding body which takes time.
Start the application process
If you are in urgent need of your EMSS Safety Passport the quickest way is to purchase the National Safety Passport Online Course.
Due to the nature of the card all photographs uploaded to be used on the EMSS Safety Passport card and the online profile must be verified before the image is shown against your profile
The photos must be:
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- taken within the last month
- clear and in focus
- unaltered by computer software
- show a close-up of your full head and shoulders. It must be only of you with no other objects or people
- facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- without anything covering the face
- in clear contrast to the background
- without a head covering (unless it’s worn for religious or medical reasons)
- with eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- with your eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glasses frames or hair